There is a family members function within your HotDoc account that allows you to book appointments for your family or dependant patients.
Adding members to your account in advance allows you to book with ease for your next appointment.
In this article
How to add a family member
- Login to your HotDoc account and select the Account icon:
- Select Family members from the menu and select the Add family member button.
- Enter their first name, last name, date of birth and gender (optional) then select Save.
- They will then appear in your list of saved family members. The next time you make a booking from your HotDoc account, you can select the family members name from the list when asked who this booking is for.
How to remove a family member
When in the Family members section of your account, select the bin icon on the right hand side of the patients name.
- Select the Delete button and they will be removed permanently from your account.