Your HotDoc account lets you use the Family Member feature to book an appointment for your family members or friends. This feature is handy if:
- You share email addresses with a family member
- A family member or friend may not have their own HotDoc account
How to book for a family member
- Firstly, register for a HotDoc account, or log in if you already have one.
- Select "Book appointment" for your desired practitioner, and choose whether this appointment is for someone else or someone you have booked for before.
- When you select "Someone else", you will then be asked if this patient is an existing patient at the clinic, or a new patient at the clinic.
- Choose the appointment type and the time of the appointment.
- Select someone from the list of the family members you have already set up, or you can create a new profile by selecting "Someone new".
- If you have selected one of your family members from the list, proceed with the booking. If you selected Someone new, you will be asked to enter their details, tick to confirm you have consent to book on their behalf, and select Continue.
- Answer the rest of the booking questions to finish your appointment request and you will receive a confirmation once the booking has been accepted by the clinic.