Your HotDoc account lets you use the Family Member feature to book an appointment for your family members or friends. This feature is handy if
- You share email addresses with a family member
- A family member or friend may not have their own HotDoc account
How to book for a family member
- Firstly, if you do not have a registered HotDoc account you will need to create an account, or log in if you already have one.
- Before selecting the desired time of your appointment, you will be asked if this appointment is for yourself, someone else or someone you have booked for before.
- When you select "Someone else", you will then be asked if this patient is an existing patient at the clinic, or a new patient at the clinic.
- If you select that this person is an existing patient or a new patient, you will be asked to choose the appointment type and the time of the appointment. Once you have done this, you will be given a list of the family members you have already set up, or you can create a new profile by selecting Someone new.
- If you have selected one of your family members from the list, you will then proceed to confirm the appointment. If you select Someone new, you will be asked to enter their details and select Continue.
- Answer the rest of the booking questions to finish your appointment request and you will receive a confirmation once the booking has been accepted by the clinic.