HotDoc provides an appointment reminder service to clinics where they can choose to send you a SMS, email or Push Notification reminding you of an upcoming appointment.
In this article
How can I confirm my appointment?
- To confirm your appointment, click on the link provided in the appointment reminder or follow the instructions in the SMS message. For example, you may be given the option to reply 'NO'.
- If you click into the link contained within your SMS or email appointment reminder, or if you tap on a push notification, you'll be directed to a reminder page where you can confirm your appointment:
- Tapping Yes, I'm coming will confirm the booking at the clinic. After confirming your appointment, you may see some information relating to our mobile app, some additional information that may be required from you, or health services provided by your clinic specifically.
How can I cancel my appointment?
- If your clinic offers the option to cancel via the Reminder, you can tap the No, I can't make it button. From here you will see the option to confirm your cancellation:
- Tapping Yes, cancel appointment will then cancel your booking with your clinic. You will then be taken to the cancellation confirmation page where you can reschedule for another time if needed.
- If you do not have the option to cancel, you will need to call your clinic to discuss your options for rescheduling or cancelling your appointment.
- See How can I opt out of HotDoc Communication? if you wish you stop receiving appointment reminders from HotDoc.