HotDoc provides a SMS service to clinics where they can choose to send you a SMS or Push Notification reminding you of an upcoming appointment.
In this article
How can I confirm my appointment?
- To confirm your appointment, click into the link provided in the SMS or follow the instructions in the SMS message.
- If you click into the link or push notification, you'll be directed to your reminder page where you can confirm your appointment:
- Tapping Yes, I'm coming will confirm the booking at the clinic. After confirming your appointment, you may see some information relating to our mobile app, some additional information that may be required from you, or health services provided by your clinic specifically.
How can I cancel my appointment?
- If your clinic offers the option to cancel via the Reminder, you can tap the No, I can't make it button. From here you will see the option to confirm your cancellation:
- Tapping Yes, cancel appointment will then cancel your booking with your clinic. You will then be taken to the cancellation confirmation page where you can reschedule for another time if needed.
- If you do not have the option to cancel, you will need to call your clinic to discuss your options for rescheduling or cancelling your appointment.
- See How can I opt out of HotDoc Communication? if you wish you stop receiving appointment reminders from HotDoc.