To reset your HotDoc account password, you will need to receive an email with a link.
Sometimes, this email may not land in your inbox due to the following reasons:
- The email has been sorted into the Junk folder
- A block has previously been placed by you or your email provider on the domain of the email that we send from
- You may have originally signed up with a different email address
- You no longer have access to the email address associated with your HotDoc account
- Your email address may have been incorrectly entered when you originally signed up
If you are still not receiving your password reset email after multiple attempts, we would usually suggest creating a new account to make your booking.
Need more help?
Click the Help Button to contact us!