Why have I not received my reset password email when I attempted to reset my HotDoc account password?
Sometimes, you may not receive a reset password email in the Inbox of your email account due to the following reasons:
- The email has been sorted into the Junk/Spam folder.
- A block has been placed on the email or domain that we send from, by you or your email provider
- You may have signed up with a different email address
- You no longer have access to the email address registered to your HotDoc account
- Your email address may have been incorrectly entered when you originally signed up
To fix this issue:
- Check your Junk/Spam folder
- Check if there is a block on our email or domain (hotdoc.com.au) and remove the block (check with your email service provider for instructions)
- If after multiple attempts you have not received this email, we suggest attempting to create a new account to make your booking
The link in the reset password email will expire after six hours. If you have not reset your password within this time, you will need to request a new password reset email.
Requesting a new password reset email will make the link in any earlier password reset email invalid.