Why am I not receiving my reset password email when I am attempting to reset my HotDoc account password?
Sometimes, you may not receive a reset password email in the Inbox of your email account due to the following reasons:
- The email has been sorted into the Junk/Spam folder.
- A block has been placed on the email or domain that we send from by you or your email provider
- You may have signed up with a different email address
- You no longer have access to the email address registered to your HotDoc account
- Your email address may have been incorrectly entered when you originally signed up
To fix this issue:
- Check your Junk/Spam folder
- Check if there is a block on our email or domain (hotdoc.com.au) and remove the block (check with your email service provider for instructions)
- If after multiple attempts you have not received this email, we suggest attempting to create a new account to make your booking
Please note: The link in the reset password email will expire after six hours and will become invalid after requesting a new link.