HotDoc Repeats is a service that offers you the option to request repeat prescriptions for regular medications or referrals for regularly attended Specialist appointments.
If your clinic uses HotDoc Repeats, you may find the option to request these on their online booking page.
How to Order a Repeat Prescription or Referral
- Select the button with the relevant option at the top of your clinics booking page:
- This will take you to a new page to begin your request. Click Let's Get Started.
- Once you've agreed to your clinics terms and conditions, you can choose your preferred delivery method. Please note that options and costs may vary from clinic to clinic:
- If your clinic offers an eScript option, please know your prescription will be sent to your mobile or email address stored at the clinic depending on the delivery method you choose. Please contact the clinic directly if this has changed.
- You can then select your doctor and whether this request is for yourself or someone else. You then need to select if you are a new or existing patient. Please note that some clinics do not accept online requests for new patients.
- Next, you will enter your details. You do not need a HotDoc account to request a repeat prescription or referral:
- If you're ordering a prescription, enter the details as shown on your prescription box/bottle and add any additional notes for your doctor.
- If you're ordering a referral, enter the specialists details in this section below.
- You then need to confirm that your details are correct and proceed to the payment portal. To complete your order, click the Pay button:
- Once you’ve completed your payment, your request will be sent to the clinic to be approved.
- You will then receive an email letting you know your request has been received.
- You will receive an additional email once your request has been approved or declined by the clinic. The email will slightly differ depending on the delivery method or the repeat option.
For any additional questions, please view our Repeats FAQ.