I am trying to sign up for a HotDoc account but I haven't received my SMS verification code yet. What could be causing this?
Sometimes the verification code could be slightly delayed or does not come through due to the following reasons:
- Network issues at the time of signing up
- You don't have access to a secure mobile network connection
- You don't have an Australian mobile number
- You are currently overseas and do not have access to your Australian mobile number
To fix this issue:
- Restart your mobile phone.
- Check you have a secure network connection and your mobile data is turned on.
- Ensure you have an active Australian mobile number.
Please know that unverified accounts are deleted from our system after 30 minutes. If you still have not received the verification code after this time, we would suggest restarting your mobile phone and attempt to recreate your account by signing up again.
If you are unable to access a mobile phone or do not have an Australian mobile number, we have a Family Member appointment functionality within HotDoc that allows people who may not have a HotDoc account to use an active member's account to request any bookings necessary. For more information on how to do this, please see Booking for a family member.
Need more help?
If you're still experiencing issues from here, feel free to submit a request and we'll be in touch soon.