HotDoc, by default, places some limitations on how many appointments can be requested to your clinic.
In this article
How many appointments can I book?
- HotDoc account holders are generally able to request one appointment per day, per clinic.
- Each family member profile is also able to request one appointment per day, per clinic.
How far in advance can I book?
- Available appointments for a practitioner will generally show on the online booking page up to three months in advance from the current date. Please note, this is dependent on practitioner availability alongside any custom settings placed on the practitioner by the clinic.
What if I want to reschedule?
- If a HotDoc account holder wishes to reschedule to an alternative time on the same day at the same clinic, they are required to first cancel the initial booking before making another time on that day. See How do I cancel or reschedule a HotDoc booked appointment?
- If you are unable to find a new appointment time that suits, please call the clinic directly to enquire further.