What are HotDoc push notifications?
Push notifications provide an easy and efficient way for you to confirm your upcoming appointments.
A push notification is a message sent direct to a your mobile phone through the HotDoc app. Push notifications are seen as a secure form of communication from clinics to patients as appointment reminders are sent to logged in HotDoc users, rather than via SMS to a phone number.
HotDoc users who have opted in for push notifications may receive their HotDoc reminder, in the form of an app notification 24 hours before their appointment. When clicked, this notification will open a link within the HotDoc app where you are able to confirm or cancel your appointment.
How do I enable Push Notifications?
To opt into receiving push notifications from HotDoc.
- Log into your HotDoc App on your preferred device
- On the home page, click Notifications in the bottom menu
- Select Enable push notifications > Allow:
- You will need to make sure that you have notifications enabled on your device before you can turn on your HotDoc push notifications.
- You can do this via your iOS device Settings > HotDoc > Notifications.