I keep receiving the error "Sorry, it looks like something went wrong" when I try to log in to my account or create a booking. How can I fix this?
We're sorry to hear that you're having this issue! Luckily, there are a few steps outlined below that you can try if this error continues to persist.
To fix this issue:
- Try refreshing the HotDoc app by force quitting on your device, or refreshing your HotDoc webpage.
- Try to login to your HotDoc account using an internet browser such as Google Chrome.
- Restart your mobile device or your computer.
- Ensure you have a network connection or you're connected to WiFi.
- Check if the HotDoc app requires an update in the App Store or Google Play, depending on your device.
- Delete the app and reinstall it.
Once you've tried the steps above, you should be able to login to your account successfully and create a booking at your preferred medical centre.
Need more help?
If you're still having issues from here, please submit a request and we'll be in touch soon.