I recently received a SMS from HotDoc, why have you sent this?
HotDoc provides clinics with a service where we may send a SMS to their patients advising them of any of the following:
- An upcoming appointment
- A health message that requires your attention
- Information about the clinic (e.g. services they provide or information
- You may receive a SMS from a mobile number that HotDoc uses for our appointment reminder service, or from the clinic directly, depending on the service they're using.
- Please note that the SMS you receive may differ from the one shown below as the message can be customised directly by your clinic.
- If your SMS Reminder has a link to click to confirm, you can do so on your smart phone. However, if you do not own a smart phone, you can also copy the link into a web browser on a computer or tablet to view your reminder page. Alternatively, some clinics may also offer the option to reply directly to the message with a Yes or No.
How do I unsubscribe?
If you no longer wish to receive SMS reminders from your clinic, you can do so in the following ways:
- If the SMS has a link, click this to be brought to a page where you can select Unsubscribe from the bottom
You can reply Opt Out/Stop to the SMS message
Alternatively, you can also call your clinic and ask them to unsubscribe you from their end
Need more help?
If you're still having issues from here, please submit a request and we'll be in touch soon.