In some cases, you can view appointments that were not booked via HotDoc in your HotDoc account. This can be handy to see any upcoming appointments that were requested over the phone and in person at your clinic's reception.
Read this article to learn how to view these types of appointments in your HotDoc account.
In this article
- When will HotDoc display appointments booked at the clinic?
- How can I view my upcoming appointments?
- How can I cancel an upcoming clinic booked appointment?
When will HotDoc display appointments booked at the clinic?
HotDoc will only display your clinic booked appointments (appointments not booked online) as upcoming entries in the HotDoc app if you have done either of the following:
- Previously made an online appointment with your registered HotDoc account and attended that exact appointment
- Followed the View in App link in the HotDoc appointment confirmation email or the hyperlink in your SMS appointment reminder
How can I view my upcoming appointments?
If you have verified that you should be seeing your clinic booked appointments in your HotDoc app based upon the information above, there are a number of ways to view your upcoming appointments.
- If you have booked and attended an appointment via HotDoc before, you can attempt to view your upcoming appointments by heading into the Appointments section of your HotDoc Account:
- Alternatively, if you are new to HotDoc, follow the View in App link the HotDoc email confirmation. It will either open the HotDoc app or direct you to download the app in your device's app store to view the appointment:
- If you follow the link in the SMS appointment reminder, click the link to confirm your appointment. Once you have confirmed your appointment, select View The App and similarly, it will either open the HotDoc app or direct you to download the app in the App Store/Google Play Store to view your appointment:
- Lastly, please note that if you are new to HotDoc, for security and privacy reasons we will keep the appointment details limited so your upcoming appointment may look something like the example below:
How can I cancel an upcoming clinic booked appointment?
At the moment, it is only possible to cancel appointments in your app if the appointments were booked via HotDoc. If you would like to cancel your appointments that you booked through the clinic you will have to contact your clinic reception directly via phone.