If you have the HotDoc app, you may be able to view your place in queue for your appointment once you have checked in at the clinic.
This feature allows you to know where you are in the queue, without needing to speak to the reception staff.
In this article
When will I see my place in queue?
Below is a list of requirements that will allow for you to view your place in queue:
- Your clinic must have this feature enabled (if you do not see your place in queue, it is likely your clinic may not be using the feature).
- You have the latest HotDoc app on your mobile device, a registered HotDoc account and have booked your upcoming appointment through HotDoc.
- If you have not booked your appointment via HotDoc, you will have to qualify for view non HotDoc bookings in your HotDoc app.
- If you do not have a registered HotDoc account but your clinic has a HotDoc Kiosk, you may be able to see your immediate place in queue once you check in via their device.
How can I see my place in queue?
If you booked an appointment through the HotDoc app or have qualified to view non HotDoc bookings in your app, please follow these steps to see your place in queue.
- Open the HotDoc app on your mobile device and if you haven't yet, login to your HotDoc account.
- Head to the Appointments tab, located at the bottom of the screen and find your upcoming appointment.
- Check-in for your appointment at your clinic's reception. Alternatively, If your clinic allows for Mobile Check-in or has a Check-in Kiosk/iPad, you can use these options to check-in too:
- Once you are checked in, you should be able to see your upcoming appointment and your estimated place in queue under the Current section:
Need more help?
If you're still experiencing issues from here, feel free to submit a request and we'll be in touch soon