I've forgotten the password to my HotDoc account. How do I reset it?
In order to reset your password, you will need to have access to your email address that your HotDoc account is registered to.
- If you do not have access to that email address, you can sign up for a new account with your current email address instead.
- If you do have access to the email address, follow the instructions below to reset your password.
- From the login page, select Reset my password:
- Enter your registered HotDoc account email address and select Reset my password.
- Check your email account for the reset password email and click the reset password link:
- Enter your new password twice in the given fields, then select Save new password.
- You will then be logged into your account and ready to book an appointment:
- If you're not receiving an email to reset your password, please review this article Why am I not receiving my password reset email? to resolve the issue.