Why am I not receiving my password reset email when I am attempting to reset my HotDoc account password?
Sometimes, the automatically generated email may not land in your inbox due to the following reasons:
- The email has been sorted into the Junk folder
- A block has previously been placed by you or your email provider on the domain of the email that we send from
- You may have originally signed up with a different email address
- You no longer have access to the email address associated with your HotDoc account
- Your email address may have been incorrectly entered when you originally signed up
To fix this issue:
- Check your junk folder
- If you are still not receiving your password reset email after multiple attempts, we would usually suggest creating a new account to make your booking.
- If you do receive the reset password email but the link is not working, it could be due to the following reasons:
- The link in the reset password email expires after 6 hours
- If you request a new reset password email the link in the first email will expire
In this case, please attempt resetting your password again using this link.