In order to reset your password, you will need to have access to your email address that your HotDoc account is registered to.
- If you do not have access to that email address, you can sign up for a new account with your current email address instead.
- If you do have access to the email address, follow the instructions below to reset your password.
How to reset your HotDoc password
- From the login page, select Reset password or select this Reset password link.
- Enter your registered HotDoc account email address and select Reset my password. A reset password email will then be sent to your email account.
- Once you have received your password reset email, please click the reset password link.
- Enter your new password twice in the given fields, then select Save new password.
- You will then be logged into your account and ready to book an appointment. If you're not receiving an email to reset your password, please review this article Why am I not receiving my password reset email? to find out more.