To make a booking at a clinic using HotDoc, you will firstly need to create a HotDoc account.
Please read the below guide to learn what you'll need, and how to setup an account with HotDoc.
How to create your HotDoc Account
- Head to the HotDoc signup page.
- Enter your email address and the password of your choosing, then select I agree to Terms & Conditions:
- Following this, select Continue. This will take you to the next page to input your full name, date of birth, gender (optional) and your mobile number:
- Once you've entered your mobile number, select Send SMS and check your mobile for your SMS Verification code. Please note, your SMS verification code may take a few minutes to come through. If you still haven't received your SMS code after 5-10 minutes, please restart your mobile phone:
- Enter your unique code into the Enter Code input box and select Create Account:
- If successful, you will now see the below screen welcoming you to HotDoc and your initials in the top right corner. This means you are logged in and ready to start making your online booking! See Booking an appointment to learn how to make an appointment using HotDoc.
Check out this video snippet to see how it's all done!
Need more help?
Click the 'Help' Button to get in touch!