HotDoc appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled by logging in to your HotDoc account and clicking on the ‘Cancel’ option.
Cancelling via the Mobile App
1. From the home screen, select 'Appointments' in the bottom menu bar.
2. If you are not already logged in, please enter your registered email address or mobile phone number and password.
3. Find the relevant appointment in your appointment list and tap 'Cancel appointment':
4. You will be prompted to confirm your cancellation request by clicking the 'Yes, cancel' button:
5. Once successfully processed, your appointment will show as cancelled in your 'Current' list. This will send the cancellation request to your clinic and you will receive a confirmation via email. You will also get the option to reschedule for another time by clicking the 'Reschedule appointment' button:
Cancelling using the HotDoc Website
1. Go to HotDoc Patient Home Page
2. Click on 'Login' at the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. After logging into your account, click on 'Appointments' at the top right corner of the screen:
4. This will bring up your patient account details and list the appointments you have requested through HotDoc under the 'Appointments' tab:
5. You can then view all requested bookings and their current status, as well as any you've made in the past under 'History'. This will allow you to cancel any current appointment bookings by clicking on 'Cancel appointment'. You will then be asked if you are sure you would like to cancel:
6. Clicking 'Yes, cancel' will send the cancellation request to your clinic and you will receive a confirmation via email. You will also get the option to reschedule for another time by clicking the 'Reschedule appointment' button:
Need more help?
Click the 'Help' Button or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org