HotDoc appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled by logging in to your HotDoc account and clicking on ‘Cancel’.
If you are using our mobile App
- Open the App
- If you are not already logged in, select 'log in' and enter your details
- Select the menu button
- Select 'My Appointments'
- Locate the appointment you would like to cancel
- Select 'Cancel'
This request will be received by the practice, and you will receive an email to confirm your appointment has been cancelled.
If you are on a computer
- Go to HotDoc Patient Home Page
- Click on "Log In" at the top right of the screen.
- After logging into your account, Click on your name at the top right of the screen.
- This will bring up your patient account and list the requested appointments through HotDoc under 'Your Appointments'
- You can then view all requested bookings with their current status.
- This will allow you to cancel your appointment by clicking on "Cancel".
You should receive a confirmation cancel email shortly.
Need more help?
Click the 'Help' Button or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org