HotDoc appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled by logging in to your HotDoc account and clicking on ‘Cancel’.
If you are using our mobile App
From the first screen, select 'Appointments' in the bottom menu bar.
If you are not already logged in, please enter your HotDoc email address or mobile phone number and password.
Find the relevant appointment in your appointment list and touch 'Cancel the appointment.'
You will be prompted to confirm your cancellation.
Once successfully processed, your appointment will show as 'Cancelled by you' in your Upcoming list. This will send the cancellation request to your clinic and you will receive a confirmation via email.
If you are on a computer
- Go to HotDoc Patient Home Page
- Click on "Log In" at the top right of the screen.
- After logging into your account, Click on your name at the top right of the screen.
- This will bring up your patient account and list the requested appointments through HotDoc under 'Your Appointments'
- You can then view all requested bookings with their current status.
- This will allow you to cancel your appointment by clicking on "Cancel".
You should receive a confirmation cancel email shortly.
Need more help?
Click the 'Help' Button or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org