If you booked your appointment in your HotDoc app, you may be able to cancel or reschedule your appointments by logging into the app and accessing your upcoming appointments.
If you're unable to do this, this could be due to settings determined by your clinic. In these cases, you will be directed to phone your clinic to request your cancellation.
Please follow the steps below to see how to do this in your HotDoc account:
In this article
How to cancel via the Mobile App
- Open your HotDoc app on your device. If you are not already logged in, please select Log in and enter your registered email address or mobile phone number and password:
- Select the Appointments tab in the bottom menu bar:
- Find the relevant appointment in your list and tap Cancel appointment:
- You will be prompted to confirm your cancellation request by clicking the 'Yes, cancel' button:
- Once successfully processed, your appointment will show as cancelled in your History list once the app has refreshed. This will send the cancellation request to your clinic and you will receive a confirmation via email. You will also get the option to reschedule for another time by clicking the Reschedule appointment button:
How to cancel via the Web App
- Head to the HotDoc Patient Home Page and click on 'Login' at the top right hand corner of the screen:
- After logging in to your account, or if you are already logged in, click on Appointments at the top right corner of the screen:
- This will bring up your patient account details and list the upcoming appointments you have requested through HotDoc under the Current tab:
- Find the relevant appointment and cancel the booking by selecting Cancel appointment. You will then be asked if you are sure you would like to cancel:
- Selecting Yes, cancel will send the cancellation request to your clinic and you will receive a confirmation via email. You will also get the option to reschedule for another time by clicking the Reschedule appointment button: