To make a booking at a clinic using HotDoc, you will firstly need to create a HotDoc account. Please read the below guide to learn what you will need and how to create an account with HotDoc.
In this article
What do I need to create an account?
- The email address you register must be unique. If your email address has already been used to create another account, you will see a message to say that email has 'already been taken'. In this case, you can regain access to this account by resetting the password.
- You must have a working Australian mobile number that will be verified during the sign up process. This step lets your clinic know that your mobile number is correct and contactable. Please review this article Why do I need a mobile number to register an account? for more information on this.
- Your full name and date of birth entered in HotDoc may need to be matched to your existing record at your practice. To ensure there are no delays in confirming your appointment, please check your full name and DOB are entered correctly.
How to create a HotDoc account
- To create an account, head to the signup page.
- Enter your email address, a password of your choosing and re-enter this, select I agree to Terms & Conditions and press Continue.
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth, gender (optional) and your mobile number. You must then click Send SMS to receive a five-digit verification code.
- You will receive a SMS to your mobile with your five-digit verification code. Please note your SMS verification code can take up to 10 minutes. If you still haven't received it beyond this time, please review this article Why is my verification code not coming through to my mobile?
- Insert the code in the Enter Code field. If you have entered the code correctly you will see Mobile verified then select Continue:
- Confirm that your input details are correct. If you made an error you can click Back, or if your details are correct select Create Account to complete your HotDoc account.
- You can then select Book Appointment to search for your medical centre and request an appointment. See Booking an appointment for further information.
Need more help?
If you're still experiencing issues from here, feel free to submit a request and we'll be in touch soon.