To make a booking at a clinic using HotDoc, you will firstly need to create a HotDoc account.
How to create your HotDoc Account
- Head to the sign up page, or click Create an account under the Appointments tab in the app.
- Enter your email address and the password of your choosing, then select 'I agree to Terms & Conditions'
- Following this, select Continue. This will take you to the next page to input your name and other details. Enter your mobile number:
- Click Send SMS and check your mobile for your SMS Verification code:
- Enter this code in the Enter Code input box and select Create Account:
- If successful, you will now see the below screen, welcoming you to HotDoc, and your initials in the top right corner. This means you are logged in and ready to start making your online booking!
Booking an appointment
Check out this video snippet to see how it's all done!
Need more help?
Click the 'Help' Button to get in touch!