Why can't I locate my preferred clinic on the HotDoc booking page?
There are a number of reasons why your preferred clinic and practitioner might not be available for online bookings:
- Your clinic may be experiencing technical difficulties, so are unable to take bookings via HotDoc during this period
- Your clinic may have chosen to temporarily disable the ability for patients to book online
- Your clinic may not use HotDoc for online bookings
- Your clinic may be new to HotDoc, so are therefore still in the process of configuring their online booking setup before they are ready to offer online bookings
- Your clinic may have chosen to discontinue using HotDoc as their online booking provider
If you have checked the HotDoc booking page and are unable to find your usual clinic or practitioner, we would suggest consulting your clinic directly via phone to book your appointment, and to query why the clinic is not available online at this time.