I want to book a Flu appointment via HotDoc. How do I do this?
1. In the HotDoc app or website, you can search for flu vaccine appointments by clicking on the Flu Vaccine button and the ticking the option Accepts Flu Vaccine Appointments. Once you do this, please click Done:
2. This will bring up a list of practices that offer Flu vaccinations. Once you select one of them, please click Book appointment or view your preferred practitioner's availability:
3. You will then be asked if the appointment if for you or someone else, if the patient is new or existing, and what type of appointment you would like to book:
4. Select your practitioner and the time and date of your appointment. You may be asked to answer some screening questions based on the clinic's chosen settings:
5. If you're eligible after answering the screening questions, you will be asked to check the details and book your appointment if everything looks correct:
6. Once you have booked your appointment, you may be required to fill in a New Patient Form and/or a Flu Vaccine Consent Form. You will receive a prompt to fill this in on your app and/or via SMS or email:
7. The day before your appointment, you may also receive an email with some pre-appointment information set up by the clinic, and an appointment reminder: