Please follow the steps in this article if you would like to book a COVID-19 Vaccine appointment.
Our booking criteria is in line with the Federal Government criteria.
NOTE: 16-39 year olds are eligible for Pfizer from the 30th of August
Please note: Eligibility may be different for state vaccination hubs. Please refer to the appropriate state website for more information regarding the eligibility for these sites:
How to book a COVID-19 Vaccine appointment via HotDoc
In the HotDoc app or website, you can search for vaccine appointment by clicking Find a COVID-19 vaccine appointment or use the link below:
COVID-19 Vaccine Search
- You can then filter by vaccine brand, vaccine dose, vaccine availability for practices taking new patients or if you have Medicare. Clinics will then appear in the search with a ✓ COVID 19 Vaccine tag and the vaccine brands they have in stock:
- Once you have selected a practice, click the Book Appointment button or click on the practitioner to see their available appointment times:
- You will then be asked if you are booking for yourself, someone else or a family member/friend:
- You will then select if you are new patient or existing patient to the clinic:
- Select a COVID-19 Vaccine Dose 1 or Dose 2 appointment type (if the clinic has this available):
- Select your practitioner, time and date of the appointment. You will be required to answer a series of eligibility questions before booking the appointment:
- If you are eligible within the current phase as proposed by the government, you will be able to book an appointment successfully. You may also be directed to book your Vaccine Dose 2 appointment directly after you book Dose 1.
- Once you have completed your booking, you may be required to fill in a COVID-19 Vaccine Consent form and/or a New Patient Registration form if you're a new patient to the practice. You will receive various prompts to fill in these forms in your app, or via email.
- Once your booking has been accepted by the practice you will receive an appointment confirmation email. This may include some important information for you to read before you attend your appointment:
- One day before your appointment, you will receive an appointment reminder in the form of an email, push notification or SMS where you can confirm or decline your appointment. Please look out for the important information in your app once you confirm your appointment:
- Once you have attended your appointment, you may receive an email with some important information following your vaccine appointment:
- You can also share the news that you have booked or received your vaccine by clicking the 'Copy to clipboard' or Share button on your appointment in your HotDoc app, and sharing the text to family and friends via message, social media or wherever you like.